Variables are "containers" for storing information.
Purposes of variable in PHP:
- A variable name must start with a leading dollar sign ($),which is followed by name.
- A variable name cannot start with a number.
- Variable names are case-sensitive ($age and $AGE are two different variables)
- Variables used before they are assigned have default values.
- PHP does a good job of automatically converting types from one to another when necessary.
<html> <body> <?php $txt = "Hello,how’s life goin on?"; echo "Gud $txt"; ?> </body> </html>
Gud, Hello,how’s life goin on?